"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, January 13, 2012

The newest addition to our extended family! Shaye

So its been a few days since my last post. Well we were busy snuggling with this little beauty.



My newest niece Shaye Ellynne was born December 27th and we road tripped out to Indy to visit her this past Saturday, returning late Wednesday.

The kids did great on the trip. We got to enjoy a hotel stay on Saturday night after some shopping at Williamsburg. We splashed around in the pool at almost 9pm Indy time. Then we hit up the Indianapolis Children's Museum (something I've wanted to do ever since they moved out there almost 2 years ago). I will post pics soon. We all had a blast.

But of course Shaye was the highlight of our trip! Plus Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Nick!

A little annoyed with the photo shoot 

She is full of smirks

Just a heart to heart with Frama

Our attempt at props

Is this comfy?

The big cousins...sharing their love! Gave me a taste of what they will be like come March! Shaddy was sweet and careful. Ells just about took off with Shaye. I guess I will have to watch her!




No comments:

Post a Comment