"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A little birthday celebration

So a few weeks ago, I got to celebrate yet another birthday! Typically my whole family gets together to celebrate but they actually celebrated it without me in Indiana, due to Shaye's birth. However, they didn't cease to disappoint a week later. El Rodeo for dinner and of course, an awesome homemade cheesecake from my momma. Plus I got to shop a little with my mom and get some goodies to work on sewing a bag for my camera! More to come of course...




Of course, D and the kids took me out for ice cream at Marble Slab. One of my favorites places. And I got a new lens for my camera which I tested out in the house - the zoom probably a little bit more suited for the outdoors but fun to play around with! 



I was also spoiled to spend an evening with some of our best friends to celebrate as well. Our of the eight of us, Ali and I share a birthday. Which makes it twice as great! 

Even though I still have one more year before the big one...it has been such a great reminder of how much the Lord has blessed me the last 29 years. The list could go on and on. If this isn't suiting...I was 29 weeks prego on my 29th birthday! Crazy uh? In fact, every other year for the past 4 years I have been preggers on my b'day! Kinda random but funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment