"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Best Friends..well sometimes?

So these pictures pretty much say it all...one minute these two can be the best of friends. The next - the worst of enemies. I didn't get the full slide show as I had to step in break up the fight. Ells has picked up a bad habit of hitting recently and she can be pretty mean. Not to say that Shadd is innocent, but I have to watch her - she's sneaky. To be honest...I'm just shocked they lasted a few minutes on that chair. Don't ask me why we have to cram into it when we have a love seat and couch that they would have more than enough room to themselves. Its only the beginning!






No comments:

Post a Comment