"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Z - 1 month


Well Z man turned 1 month on the 11th. (couldn't decided not the picture - love the face of both too much)




So a bit late but hey at least blogged about it before he was two months right? 

So whats new?



He loves to sleep on his tummy. He is a snuggler. He takes some really solid naps sometimes and others not so much. As far as night goes he takes one longer stretch at the beginning which is my harder sleep and then is up about every three the rest of the night. If I don't fall asleep in the rocker in his room. Thankfully d usually takes the early morning shift so I can sleep in a  bit and has been a rockstar at making lunches for Shadd and breakfasts for us all. He is the best!


He loves to stretch out. He can only be cooped up for so long.
He is super strong. Holds his head up easily.

He weighs about 13 lbs already.


He's getting better at being content when awake. Still not a huge fan of just hanging out for extended periods of time without moving, being held or loved on.

He rolls over. Here is the sequence. Only when on his tummy. Yes its early I know. But I first thought it was just incidental. However he does it every time he is on his tummy on the floor. Like every time. Crazy I know.




He loves bath time. We don't take many...more or less because we kinda forget to give them. But he loves the water and all the attention from the bigs squeezing in and around me.


He loves the moby (thanks Elizabeth). He was a pretty fussy baby at first. Not wanting to be put down much at all but he loves to be in my arms and I love my arms free yet still snuggling this sweet pea. Perfect for outside play with the bigs. He loves the Ergo too so I'm so so glad I have both to use.


He still is pretty fussy - or relentless as D calls him - for a couple hours before bed each night. A little challenging as that is usually D and I's time to veg and catch up on the day with one another but he is slowly getting more and more settled. Here is a picture of how desperate D got one night while I was away. 


He is just growing up way too fast. Time just flys by when they are tiny. 
His faces crack me up. Some smiles and some scorns but every time I just see glimpses of each of his siblings and his daddy so I just laugh as I wonder what he will be like when he is big like his siblings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment