"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Our Star Student

Our elementary picks star students each month of the school year and they honor each student at a special assembly. Every child gets picked throughout the year until they are all honored. 

Shadd was honored along with two of his classmates at the Sept 8 assembly plus others from each class. Thanks to Grandma Darcy I got to attend the assembly solo and it was a surprise to Shadd. 

When they called his name it took a couple seconds for him to get up. I think he was a bit shocked! 





We are so proud of him and that he got selected as a Star Student this month. He is loving every moment of school.

Of course as we left that day I got to take the classic photo I didn't get to take on the first day of school. Still in shock I have a kindergartener. Seems like yesterday I was snuggling him on the couch and in the middle of the night like Z.


I'm so proud of you Shaddy. You were honored for your hard work. Your teacher commends your responsibility in the class room and she says she can always count on you to make good choices and be a leader. 

Wow. Talk about make a momma's heart soar! And daddy's too! 
We love you big guy! 

1 comment: