"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, September 5, 2014

Quick Random Photos

Just some photos on my phone that I want to remember...

So no particular post and in random order.



Our new loungers...that is what happens when momma takes daddy shopping!


Oh the joy of dress up clothes. Silly silly kiddos.



The giant pre go lady...look at the double chin. Oh my. Its nice to see my face again. And that side angle as I tried to exercise him out on the elliptical. Didn't work obviously. 



A visit from our sweet friends and there new adopted crew. The girls had a blast. And the boys well its hard to tell those red heads apart.



A trip to Monkey Joes on my due date. So thankful for our friends that love to do crazy things with us. To bad most of my pictures didn't turn out. But they had a blast.



And why not run in the sweet corn festival race and have the best spectators around support you. Go Dad! Plus catch the parade when you are 40 weeks plus prego. At least it wasn't hot out!



Haircuts on Sunday night prior to baby Z's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment