"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Special Grands

We are so so very blessed to have a lot of great grands still living to love on our littles. 

In fact...one very special couple of grands are my grandma joyce and papa don as the kiddos call them.

They are truly the best. 

And lately I have been reminded of that at every turn. 

When I was admitted for my second stay at the hospital and little Z was a visitor, he had to have an adult with him. Well D needed to get into the office after a week of not working so who to the rescue...these two. 


I just love this picture.

I enjoyed every moment I got to spend with them as they hung out in my hospital room from 8 to 6 that day. They changed diapers, gave bottles, snuggled, brought lunch, and we even had a hot game of poker.

I am the oldest of their grandchildren and I think I'm the most spoiled.

My grandpa always saves me barn wood (cutting and delivering it to size) and he even taught me to drive. My grandma shares all her secrets in sewing and cooking. She always remembers my favorites and is always thinking of the little things I tell her I'm in search of.

The two of them searched and prepared elderberry juice for us to make into jam. They love to share their goodies from the farm like sweet corn, apples, and grapefruit from down south.

We are just so blessed to call them ours.

I have so many great memories of all my times with them and I am just so so thankful that my littles get to know them too.

I love you grandpa and grandma. Thank you for loving on us anytime we need you and even when we don't! We are blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment