"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Insta Update

Just some random instagram photos. I love that my phone seems to capture more of the moments I just never want to forget.

She looks just like me. I have a picture when I was little on a horse like that. Crazy stuff. 

Begging me to get the pool out. This was pre snow on Thursday. I think it was Tuesday afternoon. 

Our ice cream lover

Oh boy. Watch out. 

Hunting Eggs with Aunt K

Walking the trails

Our first attempt at baking donuts in our brand new pan from a garage sale

the birthday boy

$3.00 for about as many duplos as the other container we just bought for times the amount. Love those gsales.

New bike helmets from the Easter Bunny

Climbing on literally everything

If you can't find Sage - Look in the pantry

Up close and personal with Ells

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it the truth that some of the best photos just happen to be on the phone rather than the expensive camera? I love it though - just keeps it more real. Cuties.

    ReplyDelete