"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Winter Blues

So being without a camera really stinks. I'm on hold sending it in hoping that one of these nights I will gear up the energy to head into Christian Photo and have them take a look just in case, fingers crossed, that its something really simple that they can fix. Probably not. But maybe worth the trip.

Even with the time change, I still have trouble gearing up to head into DM after D returns home. Maybe its because I haven't been feeling the greatest - stinkin cold and sore throat or maybe its just winter blues. This momma is ready for spring.

None the less...trying to get ready for a big 1st birthday party in a couple weeks, march madness starts on Thursday (whoop whoop) and of course Easter.


We are doing the resurrection eggs this year and I am pumped. So are the kids. I got an idea of pinterest but of course tweaking it to fit us plus a few more crafts of course. So hopefully more pictures to come of how that all goes down.

Plus since we are sick - at least coughing terribly we are trying to stay busy right here. So indoor bowling, movies, race tracks, pillow fights, you name it we might try it. The snow out my door is enough to cause me to nap each afternoon.

So there you have it...trying to keep sanity when we can't really escape it.





So sorry if you follow me on instagram. Same photos. I guess I could actually grab my phone and upload direct but well I'm a little too lazy for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment