"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Latest

So the blog is taking a backseat as my camera is not working. boo. my dad took a couple photos of sage's dedication a couple weeks ago and when i pulled them up they were black. i tried to take a few more only to find that they were black also. i guess its a common problem at least via the internet but that means i gotta send my trusty ole nikon to the manufacturer for a fix. fingers crossed as i am literally a month out of warranty that it doesn't cost too much.

Hence only photos from my phone.

Here is the latest from instagram...


Shadd requested we bring him back a turtle from Florida. So we did. This little guy grows in the water to a pretty large size. I think he went from the front to the back of the bowl when he was full grown. No after pic. The kids loved seeing him grow. He shrunk back to size and he is now an experiment for our friend Ro. 



I don't know if I mentioned. But Ells got her haircut. No. Not me cutting her bangs. The full blown trim treatment. And I don't know why I waited so long. She still has the curl. Whew. And it looks so so much healthier. 


We've been watching a ton of movies lately. Maybe we can get back to reality once this snow disappears for good. We now have Mulan thanks to DVR. 


Oh the joys of teaching your kids new tricks. 


My ballard design knock-off. Total cost maybe $1 because I had everything else.  Otherwise if you found an old cork board cheap - maybe $5. Retail at $69 or $79.


My easy new wreath. Can't tell but made out of yellow striped fabric I got last year from Walmart by the bolt for $1 a yard.


The joy of having a sledding hill - a little one but nonetheless a hill in your backyard. Equals playtime in the snow during Sage's morning nap. 


And of course. Must have hot cocoa with curly straws for after sledding treat. Pss...I think we had more fun drinking out of mom's fancy cups than the sledding.





No comments:

Post a Comment