"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

1. Runs (I signed up for the Dam to Dam, crazy I know)
2. Yummy healthy power bars
3. Crystal Light (my substitute for pop....day 4 so working at it)
4. Birthday parties
5. The Bible on TV (if you didn't watch I would suggest it....just brings it to life)
6. The best sister-in-law in the world - impromptu egg hunt - a fun fun idea
7. Loaner camera from my sis in law and brother (thanks a million e)
8. Date nights and babysitters
9. Shaddy asking me to tuck him in
10. Kisses from my kiddos
11. Grocery helpers
12. Clean windows
13. Grace from my hubs (whoops forgot to pay a bill)
14. Funny kidisms - shadd's latest. the boys in the car are tacktowed  (you know like tic tac toe) and the girls are a match
15. spring weather, going to park soon
16. birthday decorations - if only i had more time
17. Sage's health and development

So so much to be thankful. Make me think of this song, Every good thing by the Afters.  Love love it. 

"Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17

Thank you Lord for the gifts I have been given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment