"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Things I don't ever wanna forget

Lately my kiddos have been saying some of the cutest things...

For instance..

Shadd has the gift of giving. He loves to give almost as much as receive. He went to his best friends birthday this weekend and the excitement about it has been building for weeks. He loved it. Of course he left with a goodie bag and some candy from the pinata but instead of telling my mom & dad what he received he was way more delighted to tell them about the awesome cars he gave his buddy. Something he just had to pick out!

Shaddy has also been making quite the list of gifts to give his momma, brother and sis. Most of these conversations have been with Dad so maybe thats why he hasn't shared any gift ideas with me. D said that the other day when a Jarod's commerical was on he pointed to some diamond earrings and told D that he was gonna get those for mom for christmas. Now that is my kind of boy! He reminds me a lot of his generous gift giving father! I think a waffle maker is somewhere on the list too.

He also has the gift of helps! Big Bro to the rescue! 

He also had a cute discussion with D the other night about growing up. He teared up when D told him that someday he would get married and have a family and live in a different house than us. He didn't seem to mind the different house as long as we all lived there together. I think he's thinking we would get to live with grandma & papa again as we build. Oh my sweet little boy - if only you really would live and stay this age forever!

Never a dull moment at this house thats for sure.


Now Ells lately just puts the cutest phrases together.


She is pretty excited about all things "tismas". She loves the Go Fish cd and wouldn't mind if we listed to number 5, Christmas with a Capital C, or dubbed "tismas" from Ells, on repeat every single time we are in the car. Thankfully I told her that cd doesn't work in the house. So for some sanity I at least get to enjoy other tunes in the house.

She was helping me fold some laundry the other day and held up a dish towel and said, "now this one is soft and comfy". Oh crazy girl.


Ells loves to laugh and say "Dat was funny, uh?"



Even Sager has gotten into the action...in this pic I caught him singing "Gloria"...made this momma die laughing. He loves a good tune!


P.S. Slightly in love with Instagram. I know way way behind the times but just too fun. I'm not following anyone or anything just enjoying the editing and fun look of different photos plus my phone upgrade (thank you babe) has left me with a mighty good camera within in reach at all times so I get to capture those more life like moments, you know? 



No comments:

Post a Comment