"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday



1. My kiddos (crazy as they are)
2. Christmas books & stories. I have a children's book each year and so we have quite a few.
3. Baking
4. Online shopping
5. The Christmas story
6. Our new radio controls - thank you Ryan
7. Great friends
8. Vacations
9. Grandparents who can watch our kiddos
10. A dryer vent cover - no wonder my dryer was so stinkin cold
11. Playing basketball in the driveway
12. The bike trail
13. beautiful weather
14. our sloped backyard - praying for a good snow
15. blinds - coming saturday!
16. my new phone
17. instagram (no if only i could figure out how to get them downloaded to my blog)
18. tutoring (kinda fun way to get my brain working again)
19. christmas cards - may not send them this year but love receiving them
20. quiet crisp winter mornings

"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart" Luke 2:19

No comments:

Post a Comment