"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

1. A massage - finally using the gift certificate i got for my birthday almost 11 months ago, whoops!
2. My mother-in-law's sugar cookies. Huge bake sale at their house Saturday 8am. First come, first serve. Just the pictures posted on facebook made me thankful
3. Mail (packages & christmas cards)
4. The Jesus Storybook Bible - hands down best bible for kiddos
5. A handy hubby
6. My Christmas Elf (aka D) - he's been my wrapping king
7. Pandora - we somehow aren't getting commericals and we aren't paying! Double bonus
8. P90X - I love it but I hate it
9. Holiday Crafts - attempting glitter tomorrow.
10. 33 Miles Christmas CD - Believe - thanks Ali!
11. Free printable gift tags
12. Completed projects - getting closer
13. JOY from my kiddos faces over the smallest things!


What a wonderful season...brings so much happiness & joy but most of all gratefulness that my Jesus came down as a little baby, born in the lowliest way to live a perfect life so that he could take my sin away when He died on that cross so that by believing whole heartedly in Him - I get the gift of living an eternity with Him. Thats a long time! I couldn't be more grateful! Thank you Jesus for the best Christmas gift of all! YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment