"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, December 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday, uhm Friday

Its finally Friday. We have a big weekend prior to the Eve and Christmas Day celebrations as well. Lucky for us we get to celebrate with family for 5 days in a row. Crazy I know but it will be an awesome time of family, fun and food. With a whole lot of the real reason for this season: JESUS!

So my thankfuls this week..

1. Jesus Storybook Bible - Love it! My kids are so engrossed
2. The Christmas Story - spending my time in Luke and Matthew
3. The Snow. We had a blizzard. A good 8-10 inches sits on my front lawn. It is beautiful!
4. Quiet Moments
5. Wrapping the perfect gifts
6. D's willingness to run random errands
7. How my kids play together
8. The power of earning the green. Shadd & Ells did a few jobs for mommy today
9. Completed projects
10. Yummy desserts - snickers fudge
11. A house full of laughter
12. My kiddos imaginations
13. My new kitchen table, a reveal when I remember to take a picture. Maybe I'll go up and snap a few after I post this
14. The hubs hard work
15. A morning with D home. Thank you snow!


So so much to be thankful for each year. It seems like a new year just started and now we are wrapping another one up. With each one I grow older, I have been married longer and my kids get bigger. Its amazing how much can change within a year. Hopefully next week I will have time to reflect prior to diving into 2013. Doesn't seem possible.

Hoping to post again but with all the craziness it may not happen. If not. Merry Christmas.

Praying you and your families have a great one and may the Real reason we celebrate never be far from your heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment