"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

O Christmas Tree

Where oh where does the time go? This month it seems to go to just about everything but keeping up with my blog. I"m not sure if it is because of the house or the third kiddo but I am still not done with my christmas shopping. Usually I am pretty complete minus a few things by Dec. 1. Not this year. Its like I just cant get into the Chirstmas mode. I am trying everything - music, decor. But I really think snow would help out! It is just so beautiful and we barely got any last year so secretly I am praying for mountains!

At least our house is beginning to look festive...

This year we have two trees. Due to hosting the annual christmas party with our friends this past weekend they are both up and decorated. The kiddos decorated the basement tree all by themselves. Its a bit clumpy in areas but I have tried to leave it be. Its beautiful! 






 Ta da...there she is. The $10 beauty that we got 7 years ago at Home Depot. She is still holding on. However in the 11 ft ceiling upstairs she would have looked really little. But never fear thanks to our good friends the Kauffmans we now have a beautiful 9.5 ft tree for the upstairs. We owe you big! However the little prelit three piece was pretty conveinent. This one took a bit more time and some lighting. I think it brought out Elf in D though!






I wanted a picture in front of the tree of the kiddos but to get them all redressed and ready seemed a little bit much so look at their cute faces not the random outfits that seem to occur as we dress ourselves these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment