"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, July 30, 2012

The County Fair

I admit I am a little behind in my blogging as I have been slightly distracted watching Ells 24/7 to make sure I catch her prior to an accident. Not sure its completely clicking upstairs for her quite yet but we have had some successes and obviously a few misses.

So a couple weekends ago we headed out to the county fair. Not really my cup of tea but a definitely an old stomping ground for D. Plus who doesn't enjoy a Pork Producers sandwich, right? I know tough to see but D was a 4H kid. I think he was just in for the winning but that's just me.


The Crew



How funny is that? I think he was talking to us. 


We survived and just prepped us for the State Fair which maybe we will tackle with help this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment