"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Junkin in June

Last week my awesome mother-in-law watched the two older kiddos while I went Junkin with one of my best friends. It was as always a blast. We go each year to Junk Bonaza up north in Minnesota but we had wanted to do this little Junkin in June route last year but didn't get to it. This year we headed out with a few things on my list - a new table (yet old) and a church pew. Just came home with the church pew thanks to t's eye on spotting. I get distracted easily and people tend to chat with you when you are carrying a wee one as cute as Sager.



Pics taken with d's phone in the garage so you don't get it all its glory but you get the just of the newest piece for our front entry. Now if only I can talk my brother into building me that farmhouse table.

No comments:

Post a Comment