"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Week 3 of these posts...what an awesome and easy way to remind yourself of the many things you are thankful for!

1. chubby rolls - on my kiddos not me, of course
2. shadd's laughter when having a water fight
3. water fights
4. dimples
5. my hubby's generosity
6. luxuries
7. my parents sacrificial hearts - i mean nothing like giving up your home for 4+ months
8. Christ's servant heart - Phillipians 2:5-11
9. bible study (fellowship with other women)
10. text messages
11. smiles, especially sages
12. soreness
13. diy projects
14. excitement for swimming lessons
15. my mom's extra hands and arms
16. tres amigos and their families - what a blessing
17. samaritian ministries
18. water blasters


"Praise the Lord. For it is good to sing praises to our God." psalm 147:1



No comments:

Post a Comment