"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The zoo

Last week we had the best day at the zoo. We got to meet up with some of our bestest friends from back home plus Aunt Kels and enjoy the beautiful morning at the zoo. Of course, there aren't a ton of animals at our small zoo but the kids sure had a blast and I think the mommas enjoyed chatting too. 

I can just say I'm blessed to have great mommy friends and even more blessed that my children have such well behaved, kind, loving friends as well. Great job to my fellow mom friends in raising kiddos that I would love to have my kids play with any day of the week! 

Enjoying the monkeys - one actually had fun playing peek a boo with these guys

Ells sporting her new TOMS - thanks to the bockes and kauffmans!  She loves them! My girl! 

The Monkeys - Shadd can't stop laughing about their pink butts - the mind of a 3 yr old I guess

the boys enjoying the seals

There goes one - they loved the show too

Can we all fit in here?

the crew minus the babies - 3 girls, 1 boy, &1 in the womb

Ells's favorite - the tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment