"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The frame is going up

So I have yet to see it but the framing has begun. D swings by on his way home from work so I've seen pics. I'll do my best to upload a few soon. We are pretty set on cabinets...thank goodness. It is way more stressful than I ever thought. Drawers, pullouts, soft close, butt doors, what? Things I haven't ever noticed will make a big difference and if I ever come to your house I probably will from now on. Totally fun stuff but let's just say lack of sleep, vbs every morning this week and 3 small kiddos are doing a number on this fried momma. Thankfully my very patient husband talks me through every thing and doesn't mind when I totally renig on an idea I was so gun hoe for 10 minutes earlier. But yea for framing! Super super excited!


Here are some pics from the last few days..
monday ... just around the outside
tuesday



wednesday...the floor




thursday...floor done and sides going up




2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how you do it! I'm struggling with two kids and not building a house. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great....can't wait to see all the fun karie touches!!

    ReplyDelete