"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday

So some of my mommy friends/blogging buddies have started to list things that they are thankful for on a specific day. I have a little thankful box that I do my best to jot down things as they come our way but I thought this might help me remember the little things not just the big things.

So here it is...the first of many i hope.

Thankful Thursday (in no particular order)
---
1. innocent toddlers
2. car dvd players - makes life just a little less chaotic sometimes
3. grandparents
4. Sage's joyful smile and chatter
5. my hubby's way of reasoning
6. how my children play together
7. my sewing machine
8. pinterest
9. naked babies
10. giggling
11. the progress on our new house
12. old and new friends
13. the bond of Christ (breaks all barriers)
14. fountain soda - trying to give it up but it seems impossible in the summer
15. a great workout
16. the library - what a great invention
17. how much my children are a reflection of me (good and bad)
18. date nights
19. old junk
20. indoor plumbing & air conditioning- thoughts as we picked out fixtures and its over 100 degrees today

I will do my best to keep this list going. Hoping for at least twenty each week.

"Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say, Rejoice " 
Philipians 4:4


No comments:

Post a Comment