"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, June 17, 2012

World's Best Papa

So I personally think this guy deserves the award for the one of the best Papa's around...

I mean who really wants to spend their lunch hour like this...


I could list and list things that make this Papa the best. But most of all he loves my little ones more than anything in the world and treats them like rock stars. They have been pampered and loved since day one. He babysits, watches Tangled, plays Candyland, spends hours throwing them onto the bed, plays hid the object, rocks, changes diapers, feeds, plays, teaches them new things, invents new games, etc. 

He is hands down the best. And I couldn't be prouder to call him my Dad. Happy Father's Day Dad. Thank you for always being there for me. I am so blessed!  But, especially for being the greatest Papa I know. I love to watch you with my kids and I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you! I love you Dad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment