"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

House Update

We went to the house last night. I forgot my camera but D took some pics on his phone just don't have it to upload anything.

Progress update - they have all the walls on the main floor done. Whooo! Of course, being the cheesers that we are - the kids and I pretended to have someone ring the door bell, hide in the closets, do a load of laundry.

Secretly, I would just love it if no one ever built across the road because right now it looks like we live out in the country as you can only see the woods from our front door. Probably not the case but I will savor it initially I'm sure.

Pretty pumped about the ceiling height. It feels so airy. It is getting me excited that is for sure. Like any girl I can't seem to fall asleep without dreaming about decorating each room. I might have to realize that it will be a work in progress before I love it. I mean I don't have the energy or the time to decorate it all the weekend we move in.

Just a quick pic today of the my boys. Oh how I love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment