"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, November 21, 2011

Our little glimpse of what's ahead

So last week or maybe the week before it snowed...hardly could believe it! Well I am a little behind with my blogging and uploading pictures as I have been busy trying to be totally ready for our Christmas celebration this weekend with my family as this is my little sis's last trip home prior to the arrival of my new niece!

So I will do my best to blog this week.

Shadd seemed to think Dad should have shoveled prior to leaving for the day! In fact, all morning he wanted D to get out the snowblower. I think he's the only one excited! 

Our attempt at sledding - just a little to soft still.

Shaddy wanted a snowball fight so he ended up just throwing balls at the house! Much safer for Ells and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment