"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday Goodness

So no pics as I'm trying out my mommas iPad. Can't lie super jealous. Just enjoying games as my family plays while My sis and I (the pregos) lay down and rest. And do I need sleep. So we are crazy black friday shoppers and didn't Get to bed Thursday night well Friday morning til 6 am. We scored some great deals and had a blast doing the Typical crazy things. Like digging thru the recycling bin at my gams residence for younkers $10off coupons. Standing in lines and chatting with strangers, eating in the middle of the night, and my dad locking us out to Round out the night. Never trade a second of time spent with my momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment