"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, November 7, 2011

20 Wk Ultrasound

So we had our 20 wk ultrasound today. Didn't find out the sex - but we enjoy the surprise. I guess it just keeps the excitement coming for a few more months - plus it makes the delivery totally worth it for me anyways.

Well the baby looked great. Little babe was breach at the beginning of the ultrasound but decided to show off for us this morning and did a little somersault so we could see all aspects of this little one, well at least what we wanted to see.

I don't know about you but the Lord never ceases to amaze me. Childbirth is definitely one of those only God type of miracles but the precious time he takes to make each one of us is amazing. In only a few months we go from being a little seed to a human being with all of the normal features just on an immensely smaller scale. In fact, our little one weighs about 12 oz or so today - which is probably about the weight of D's phone - he noted as we left.

I couldn't be prouder. Each time I see one of these amazing pictures - I am in awe of the blessings that I have been given. Such a great reminder as I have two children struggling with colds and just plain don't feel good. And with that comes a whole lot of whining, which is something I absolutely despise. So this little babe gave me a great reminder of the amazing job I have been given as a Mother! It may be tough and not always pretty but it is mine!

This is the best she could get - Little Babe just kept wanting to look at us! 

Pretty comfy - I think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment