"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Book Worm

My newest book worm - well I have two but this one seems to just make me laugh.  It may take her awhile but she figures out a way to drag a half dozen books over to her chair to read with monk (the monkey) and of course, baby!

Not much room for anything else


Ells has a few favorites but what makes D and I both laugh is that you can't try to sneak a few off of the chair at nighttime or naptime. No. Somehow that girl remembers exactly which million books she brought over and will fight like no tomorrow to get you to read all of them. D's tactic is just reading the last page which seems to satisfy her although I'm worried she will start reading like that someday. So normally I do my best to read a few and then we just battle it out till I win with we only read 3 stories.

I guess we should just be thankful that our children love to read and we spend a good chunk of our day doing it. Someday it will pay off - at least I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment