"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Best Buds

Sorry no new posts lately...it has been kinda crazy. We were gone all weekend and then my mother-in-law had the kids yesterday while I crafted and tried to wrap up a good chunk of my home-made gifts. Don't worry I am trying to take pictures so that I can show you all the fun things I have dabbled in lately. Gotta love other blogs and Pinterest. 

We also are having a blast with our school - This week and part of last was a review of our 1st six lessons and it is amazing how much stuff this little guy retains. Even Ells is getting a start on things.

I just thought I'd post these pics because these two are quite the pair. I hope they are always great friends. Don't get me wrong we have fights but they do spend a lot of time playing with one another! 





No comments:

Post a Comment