"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Date Night w/Daddy & Mommy

So a couple of weeks ago...D told me that he was going to take Shadd out for dinner. Just some male bonding time. I was exhausted so Ells and I just read stories and cuddled. Meanwhile - Shadd picked the restaurant (McDonalds, of course) and they dined in! And of course I didn't take any pics.

The following week - Daddy took Ells out for ice cream, again McDonalds I believe. And Shaddy and I spent time working on a project for Uncle Ross and baking some peanut butter cookies. We even squeezed in a puzzle.

It all started as a little homework from D's bible study, but I think it's something that we are going to try and do once a month or at least more often. We all had a blast. Although Ells wasn't too talkative so they didn't stay out long.



best sugar roller in town!

1 comment:

  1. love this! Ells looks so proud to be going on a date with daddy and Shaddy looks so happy to be spending one-on-one time with mom. :) Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!

    ReplyDelete