"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Simple Math

Here some quick simple math...let's see if you can figure this one out.
1+1=2
2+1=3
2+2=4
2+3=5

Any thoughts? Well when D and I got married we made 2. Then we added Shadd, 3. Then Ells, 4. And now we are going to add another so that makes 5. We are now a family of 5!

We are expecting baby #3 March 25th, but if this one follows in their siblings footsteps we are projecting an arrival in the middle of the month as Ells is the 17th and Shadd the 18th.

So far everything is going great. We have had an early ultrasound to determine the due date and check on the little peanut. I had an appointment yesterday and I am a little over 10 weeks. So far I have been feeling pretty good. Nothing too out of the ordinary. A little late afternoon sickness and super super tired. But I believe Ells has a little something to do with that as we are battling some sleep issues with that little stinker. I finally have had an opportunity to blog as I don't seem to need the nap time for nap as often.

We feel super blessed. I know this isn't always the best way to share news so if you are hearing this for the first time I apologize but I just don't seem to have the time with two little ones to get everyone important called.

I will do my best to continue to keep you up to date with the progress of this pregnancy. So far we are taking bets on the sex. Since my sister is having a girl it would really help Shaddy out if this little one was a boy but most of my family believes this little bean is another girl, other than my brother and he has been 100% with our family so far. So I'm guessing boy as of now.

2 comments:

  1. We are SO excited for you guys - still hasn't sunk in there will be another ADORABLE Livingston running around :) Maybe when you start to show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys make some cute babes. Can't wait to meet #3.

    ReplyDelete