"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fun in Winterset

Whenever we spend time in my hometown - my kids have a blast. Not only do they get spoiled rotten by their grandparents but they just love the town. We usually do walks, bike rides, wagon rides, swing, throw balls over the house, run around the kitchen, dance, watch movies - just good ole pure vacation. 

Once this summer we biked to the city park and enjoyed the maze (Shadd loved it and tried catching butterflies) and of course walked through one of the covered bridges. Thankfully I had my phone with me for the some quick pictures. 



Shadd's mini me - Ells is always following behind


Practicing our jumping over cracks


No comments:

Post a Comment