"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby #3 - 14 weeks

So had our 14 wk check up today. Baby is doing great. Mommy is starting to feel a bit more energetic, in fact, even worked out this morning. D is blaming the workout on the fact I had to be weighed this morning but nevertheless Shaddy and I cranked out a little TaeBo this am prior to Ells waking.

The heart rate was 156 today. Shaddy actually was a bit interested in it too. Gained a few pounds so up a total of 7. Blood pressure was a little higher than normal but the doctor didn't seem to concerned. She figured it was that I have been running around after those two all morning. True, true. '

On a side note - both kids thought the fact that I had to pee in a cup was pretty fascinating. In fact, Shadd said, "I would like to try that some day." My response was, "I'm sure you will someday, buddy." Oh, I guess that is the difference b/w taking a 1 yr old the last time around and now a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old.  He is getting so much more observant.

Shadd's prediction on the gender of the baby was boy. We will just see.

If your lucky I'll post a belly shot. I noticed the other day that I have 1 picture of my belly when I was prego with Ells. Thankfully my mom has quite a few. So I'll try to be a little better this time around.

All in all - we are doing great. Just getting excited to feel this little one move. It won't be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment