"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Green Hands?

So this morning while D and I got ready for church, our children were being awfully quiet, which at our house is never a good thing. So when D went to check on them, he noticed that Ellsyn and Shadd had found the food coloring which we keep upstairs in the bathroom as my kids are addicted to colored bath water (thank you Aunt Kelsey for buying Shadd these amazing color beads - however we have run out) so thats why the food coloring is upstairs.

Well lets just say if you see Ellsyn or Shadd in the next couple of days and they still have green hands/legs - well all the home remedies that I found on the internet didn't work and it will just have to work its way out. So far everyone at church got to witness the mess.



Lets just say - I am thankful it wasn't all over her face. After I read a few questions on the internet trying to solve the problem I decided it just looks like a bad battle with a green marker and it could have been much much worse. By the way - D was the scolder this morning as I just stood there laughing.

1 comment: