"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer is here!

So today we went for a hike out at the lake! Yes...we do live near one in this glorious state of ours. We played with friends in the woods, got dirty and had a picnic lunch. PB&J for all, well I cheated and had honey instead as jelly really isn't my thing. A first of many for Ells I do believe.

We are just diving right into this summer thing! We may even hit the farmers market later today! Shadd seems to think its time for some popcorn on the cob (sweet corn). We secretly like to just get treats from Frama Darcy!

Just thought I would add a couple of goodies from our first fill of the pool last week!




Oh yeah - note to self - a slip n slide isn't nearly as much fun as it used to be! I am a little old to be running and diving headfirst just to demonstrate so Shadd can stand and stare at me like I'm crazy! I just hope none of my neighbors were watching! My luck is there is some youtube video staring my abilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment