"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, May 6, 2011

My new niece Blakely Faith Rethmeier

So I have a new niece! She is just beautiful. Blakely Faith arrived on Wednesday night, weighing in at 8lbs 4oz and stretching to 20in, which for those of you who don't know my sister-in-law, Emily, that is a huge baby! She is healthy and gorgeous! I think she looks a lot like my brother! 

Just a few pokes - probably trying to figure out if she is for real!

Shadd wanted to take her home with us! 


The Proud Daddy

My sister even was home for it! God is so good!

Her new cousins!


Shadd was so excited to see this new baby! He kept asking me if we could take her home or if she could come over so he can read her stories. He loves to say her name and already loves her! Although he thinks Tank (their dog) won't like her very much - and will probably throw her out the window. Not quite sure where that one came from! Needless to say - we are proud to call her a Rethmeier!

No comments:

Post a Comment