"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beauty Shop ... all around

So a while back I spent (way too much) to get my hair cut and highlighted, etc. So shortly afterwards my mom says i think i can do it. i have all the stuff since your dad dyes my hair - you just get the foil and dye from sallys. So we had to run errands (without kids thanks to the best papa in the whole world) and we picked up some stuff.

Let me tell you it was fun. It is not nearly as easy as it looks. I hope this is not offensive to anyone who does hair but you guys make it look so easy. Well its not. The whole foil thing - not so pretty. However the few highlights look fine and no one will probably ever notice.



All in all, a great use of naptime. At least we got a workout from laughing!

Then today Shadd finds a little travel bag of baby shampoo and a brush and starts his own salon! Ells and I were both customers.

Not easy to capture on camera



Ells sitting on my lap - also not an easy thing to capture

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love playing beauty shop...Question: Did your mom purchase black latex gloves to give the "true" salon affect? Hillarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never make fun of my large nose ever again! nice nose shot. :)

    ReplyDelete