"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, February 16, 2017

the big 34

wow.
how is that i keep aging

well got to ring in the day by shopping with my mom over break. the kids started back to school on my actual birthday so it felt better to get our nails done and such in december.

we celebrated though.
the kids made me the most thoughtful cards! sage gave me a football card, ells a drawing that I got to complete (we've been coloring together) and shade gave me $21 from his piggy bank to get my nails done. Bless their hearts! and of course homemade cards. i love those!

and next time I went to get my toes done with a few friends shade was quick to make sure I used that money. told him yes and that it was the exact amount i needed. he was on cloud 9.

d got me some clothes with the help of my momma and an awesome blanket. and I'm slowly working on redoing our bedroom. hopefully i'll take some photos soon. waiting on furniture from online is a little longer than i hoped. so far though we are pleased with what we have received.


there they are 5 out of 6 of my biggest gifts. the one missing is taking the photo! they make getting older each year totally worth it!

Random 34 facts about me
1. instagram is my favorite media
2. i love karen kingsbury books - devour them when i read
3.  binge watch shows with my husband - our favorite that we just finished is Poldark (kinda like Downton Abbey) and When calls the Heart (got netflix just for this one). Just started Hart of Dixie
4. if I lose it its usually because clutter is bothering me
5. i love iced coffee usually have one glass every afternoon
6. popcorn is my new favorite snack
7. d and i have been together for 20 years this year - what
8. i constantly rearrange and move things around in my house
9. i hoard throw pillows and blankets and picture frames
10. i love anything old and antique looking
11. i'm a closet dancer and singer
12. we like the lights off for our family dance parties
13. i'm finally utilizing dry shampoo to its fullest
14. i do laundry almost every day - never start to finish and i always have piles in my closet and in my kids rooms unless i make them put it away but then when i got look in their rooms i hate the way its done and so i do it over!
15. i leave kitchen cupboard doors open a lot
16. i never shut our pantry door just enough to make the light go off
17. i love to be outside
18. i rarely wear make up unless i'm going to church
19.  when i get nervous like lying my right cheek quivers
20. i only got a b+ once because i missed one to many questions on my final exam not that that bothers me or anything
21. i'm kinda particular (its the nice way of saying ocd) when it comes to certain things
22. i have grown a bit more laid back as i parent
23. i love to create and try new things
24. i love to try new recipes - just found an amazing chicken marinade
25. i'm totally the oldest child - its evident in my personality
26.  I accepted Christ at the age of 4
27. my favorite color is yellow and navy
28.  my favorite color to wear is tan, navy and olive probably
29.  i love chatbooks - you should totally do them if you are on instagram
30. laz is my last baby - and its kinda bittersweet but we always wanted a bunch of kids and seven is my favorite number
31.  an interior decorator would be my dream job or designing cards and prints
32.  i'm trying to channel my inner green thumb - got my first fiddle leaf fig tree or plant (hoping someday it is a gorgeous tree)
33.  nothing sends me into a tizzy more than a crying child or a whining one (z is currently screaming for a kleenex every five seconds)
34. i try my best to see everything positively at least thats my goal for 2017





No comments:

Post a Comment