"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Christmas with the Rethmeiers

We hosted this Christmas this year on New Years weekend.

We had everyone spend the night Friday and Saturday.

We had a blast and the kids well I think they had even more fun! Its a lot of work for my momma to cook for 21 people every meal but she is well prepared and thinks about everything! I guess a task that I may hold someday depending on how many my 5 then turn into!

Just work itself for my mom and dad to bring all of the presents up here and not forget anyone!

a full tree


My roomie from college lives not too far so she bopped over to attempt a few pics. It was a bit cold to attempt anything outside but here is the crew!



We tried a few family pics too

And one with Frama and Papa and their 11 grandkids


Shadd (8), Ells (6),  Blakely (5), Shaye (5-turned that day), Sage (4), Quade (3), Kase (2), Zephen (2), Campbell (1), MaKabe (7mo), Laz (6mo)
















We opened presents, ate lots of food and played lots of games.
D set up the ping pong. And the kids got the biggest bounce house known to man that they have really enjoyed!  Of course there was some cards and other games and so good ole karaoke and dance party and lots and lots of mario. Between d, shadd, sager and my bro we beat Bowser. Might have been the best day ever in Sage's eyes!








getting ready for church

No comments:

Post a Comment