"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, February 6, 2017

Christmas Adam

Did you know that Christmas Adam is Christmas eve eve? I had never heard of such a thing. Oh the finds of instagram I guess. Well we had our Christmas dinner this night.

We set the table. Had some stuff that flopped like my rolls that I forgot to set out to let rise the second time so they were a bit dense. And then I put all my crust of the cheesecake on the bottom and not the sides too. OH my word. Sometimes I wonder how my head even stays attached. It can only get better right? Tell me I'm right. But we are all about memories and traditions and that is where it is at.



at least it tasted good!





Of course you have to open a present or two. We got matching jammies well kinda of all matching. I need to start earlier next year. They totally loved that so I will keep that tradition going! And it made for way more festive Christmas morning too! 








1 comment:

  1. If my head wasn't attached I am sure it would be gone by now too :) love your sweet family and we love matching Jammies

    ReplyDelete