"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, July 19, 2014

We are eager


"When is baby coming out"...that is the phrase I head daily from the littlest.

Well we are getting closer. Hoping this little guy makes his appearance in the next couple of weeks.

Till then I finally finished up some sewing but I should really pack my bag for the hospital.

Oh how things change from the first to the fourth I guess. With Shadd I was probably packed and ready to go months before the big day.

We are excited. But trying to enjoy the last moments of this little guy hanging out with me all day long. The big kicks, the trips to the bathroom all night long, its just the beginning of this new journey with number four!


No comments:

Post a Comment