"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Baby Update 39 weeks

I went to the doctor last week and had an ultrasound.

The little peanut only weighed 7lbs 9oz so that was positive.  No 10lbs 9 ounces like Sager (yet)
I am dilated to a 3...yeah!

I was pumped and hoping he would arrive before my appointment today but no such luck.

I've been having lots of contractions but still just a 3 and he is still pretty high. Usual for my kiddos. No one ever comes done till it is time to deliver and then again Sage never did.

The doctor today said that it was all looking great for a vbac and with the size of this little guy he wouldn't even be opposed to me going over my due date. Not something I am hoping for of course but the fact that they are willing to do just about everything to help me have a vbac I am pumped.

We did get a couple good looks at this little guy last week.

I know ultrasounds are tough to see but here is a pic of the little dude.

It looks like he is smooshed up to the window with his nose. Of course, D can't see it and neither can my dad. Oh well. I can!




If you want please just pray this little guy comes naturally, quickly and at the hospital (a home birth by d is kinda my biggest fear). Also soon. I'm just slow and ready to meet this little guy in person! But if anything I just want comfort and peace about God's perfect birthday for this sweet pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment