"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Swimming Lessons

Swim lessons in pictures...

We got to do them with some of our best friends. 

By the end Shadd was a fish that I haven't ever seen. 
I mean jumping in. Diving for rings, etc. 

Pretty good for a kiddo who hated to go under water prior. He thinks its the new goggles but I think its a bit of peer pressure. Thank you little mister N. 

And Ells and Shadd both mastered the butterfly kick. 

Plus with us going to the pool like a ton of days in a row...Sage has become quite the swimmer in his floaty. Yeah. He is even kicking and swimming around all by himself. He loves to jump in.  Of course, he isn't scared to get his face wet at all. He is the dare devil. 

Needless to say I hope the progress continues and maybe the y lessons will be next. 









Of course on a cold day this may be how you would find us. I just wished I had a good book and could take a nap. Someday right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment