"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Girl


Last week I got to spend the night shopping and hanging out with this sweetheart.

She had her first birthday party so we had to shop for the perfect gift. We had a couple returns and then she got to pick where we ate. After a couple hours we were both exhausted. She didn't nap and on the way home she just stopped answering questions and I looked back and she was sleeping. Meanwhile the boys were at the golf course. D said it wasn't a typical night as its difficult to keep an eye on a roaming 2 year old while in the middle of setting up and swinging a club. I doubt he will fly solo with those two again for a year or so.

I'm ever so thankful for my boys but my girl and I will always have a special relationship that only mothers and daughters understand. So thankful God gave me her!

No comments:

Post a Comment