"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I love thursdays.

Why. Because of these posts. Kinda blew it off last week. Just pure craziness of summer I guess. Plus like my kiddos I just kinda crave freedom from the norm and well summer brings that. Late nights. Maybe baths when muddy. Maybe not. Just pure luxury. Well not totally. But still fun to cast all your cares and just not fold the laundry for a day or two. So well I just went to bed and worked on projects with my hubs and family and just didn't blog.

Love it.

But today...I am thankful. Hopefully everyday. But it feels good to write done the little things.

1. Friends moving closer




2. Random parks - even in the middle of no where
3. Sage's exploration - he's going down slides, up and down stairs - I should really blog about all the crazy stuff this little one gets into these days.
4. I survived the 20k
5. my ultra competitive nature - although it didn't really kick in til 1am the next morning. dreaming about my next race
6. only minor aches and pains - namely the ugliest, nastiest arm chaff burn under my arm. stinkin nike dry fit shirt.
7. fixed steps (the front of our house looks much better)
8. my hubs work around the house & matty (the garage shelves built and sliding ladder - amazing, hooks hung in front entry, dirt filled in around low spots in our yard, landscaping starting this weekend)
9. my parents and brother - start of amazing playhouse swing set in our yard.
10. recycling and repurposing old into new - barnwood from my grandpa always comes in handy around here.
11. kid conversations
12. interruptions - "no i'm talking to mom": i only pray i am always so popular
13. cool weather - most are praying for hot to go to the pool but i love the ability to be outside and not sweat. it will be here soon enough
14. vessels to fill with God's beauty. today they are full of peonies and maybe next week wildflowers
15. dry days
16. quiet cul-da-sac
17. helpful neighbors
18. living so so close to family
19. quiet devotional time
20. Shadd's love for learning
21. Ellsyn still making progress on the potty - slow steps forward and backward but she's finally getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment