"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Little Sluggers

Tball is under way. We have 6 games and thankfully no practices. I mean the games are kinda practices, you know. 

Anywho. The kids are enjoying it. At least it seems like it gets a bit better for Ells each time. Sage is liking it less and less as I crack down on his drink stealing and dug out time. Plus I think he might have figured out that rocks just don't taste all the great. 



As you can see the ratio kid to parent is about 2 to 1. Lots of helpful advice like where first base is and such.

Of course, Shadd loves to hit and says it takes a long time sometimes to get up to bat. He seems to really be getting the hang of things and will love real tball next year I am sure.




 Now Ells is a bit comical. She is little I keep reminding myself. She hits and kinda hates to run. Since D was on first last night I think she would have been satisfied if she just stayed there. She wasn't too keen on traveling to second and third. She has been hitting good though and I think she got a little faster this last game.


 And then there is the the wannabe. Can't seem to miss out on the action. And if it weren't for the distraction of a trash can I really wouldn't have any pictures of the kids. I guess the third one is meant to keep you busy.


Week two is almost complete and then we wrap up the following week. Plenty of time commitment for this mama and daddy right now. Oh when the sports fully begin it will definitely be an adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment