"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day 2013

What a special day? Thankfully D got to enjoy it to the fullest. Church. Golf with Shaddy. Then watch golf while I mowed the lawn. Dinner on the grill. Then some family time with his side.

A real treat for our daddy as of late. He has been a busy beaver trying to fix all our lawn problems. Lack of rain last year and lots of rain this year caused some settling so he has been busy filling in dirt. Replacing sod. Planting shrubs. Watering.

Among the other side projects like helping his brother with edging, retaining walls and the little swing set.

He is the best. I'm lucky to call him mine. And I think my children are even more blessed to call him theirs.




Plus I got lucky to have one of the best Dad's around. He set the bar high for the one I married and he still the one I call whenever I have a problem. I mean what else are dad's for. Thank you Lord for all the moments I have with my dad and all the moments my kiddos get to share with theirs as well as their Papas. May we never take a moment for granted.

Papa T with all 5 grandkids. Minus the one in Aunt E's tummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment