"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Frosting Cookies for VDay

So we attempted to make and frost sugar cookies. A hard act to follow as many of you know my mother-in-law is a professional when it comes to decorated frosted sugar cookies. In fact, I am a little embarrassed that I even tried. So I tired out a couple recipes I found on pinterest. Yuck on the sugar cookie dough. In fact, D had one bite and threw his away. Now the frosting was from a place called Scratch Bakery in Cedar Falls and really good (however I would use imitation vanilla or maybe not as much next time).

But the kids loved them and enjoyed frosting their own!




No comments:

Post a Comment