"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Extended Family Time

Just another reason we went home last weekend. FAMILY. My sis and her hubs were in town with their new little girl. She is 2 months old already and D hadn't even seen her. Isn't she beautiful!




I know. I know. She just makes me so ready to meet this new little one that hangs out inside my belly. In due time we will. Hopefully sooner than later as I am feeling pretty big. In fact, my mom snapped a picture of my belly but I don't think I would ever post it. I am officially huge! 36 weeks and counting!

Of course, I have to share some pictures of my other adorable niece too. She is on the verge of crawling, which is hard to believe she is already that big. She is so close that I gave her till the end of the week before she is full blown all over the place.





Then there's these two. Blakes was in playing in the bath with them but the loud noises and splashing just wasn't what she had bargained for. I don't blame her! These two could live at Papa and Frama's house and maybe we will someday (at least for a few months).




No comments:

Post a Comment