"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh the smallest things bring the greatest joy

So today - I have pure joy! My big guy went #2 on the potty. He was #1 trained in 2 days but this has been quite the battle. I'm not gonna throw away the diapers or anything but it was a step. We rejoiced in the bathroom - the trigger maybe was the thought of getting a fudge bar out of the deal. We have also promised him this package of hotwheels that has been sitting in the bathroom for about 4 months now. Neither of these incentives previously spurned any activity but today was the day!

Wow...they just seem to get things. I don't know why I ever spend time worrying about it. I had come to conclusion that he would get it before kindergarten but well well he showed me!

I am so proud of you, Shaddy! You are so Big!

No comments:

Post a Comment